Nutrifert Calcium is an essential element for growth . Calciumimproves the strength of the cell walls. A stronger cell well translates intobetter resistance to transport stress and reduced product damage. Thisnaturally results in improved Shelf life, thereby improving the commercialvalue of the crop. Stronger cell walls also result in improved resistance todisease.
Benefits of Nutrifert (Calcium)
- better disease resistance (e.g. Erwinia rot inpotato)
- Prevention and treatment ofCalcium deficiency symptoms (e.g. blossom end rot in tomato and Capsicum,better pit in apple, tip burn in cabbage and lettuce, soft nose in mango, sternnecrosis in grapes ect.)
- Crop heaving improved storage characteristics and selflife and therefore a reduction in post-harvest losses ( potato, apples,vegetable ,flowers)
- Improved transport tolerancedue to stronger cell walls.
- Dose : 100 Gram Nutrifert Calcium in150-200 liters of water sprayed over 1 acre.
1st spray : nursestage
2nd spray : bubbreak or pre-flowering stage
3rd spray fruitsetting time.
- Availability : 250 Gram Packet-caselot